AccountantsWorld has expanded its Expert Webinar Series this year, featuring 16 industry leaders, including 12 of the Top 100 Most Influential People in Accounting, as named by Accounting Today.
This is the 10th year AccountantsWorld has offered the Expert Webinar Series to help accountants receive insights from industry experts to manage and grow their practices and add greater value to their clients’ businesses.
The first session, “Don’t Just Be an Advisor, Be Relevant,” will feature AccountantWorld CEO Dr. Chandra Bhansali on Wednesday, May 2. During the webinar, Chandra will discuss how to make accounting practices more relevant to the needs of small business clients.
Other presenters include:
- Former AICPA chairman Kimberly Ellison-Taylor
- Maryland Association of CPAs CEO Tom Hood
- WithumSmith+Brown director of firm technology Jim Bourke
- K2 Enterprises’ Randy Johnston and Brian Tankersley
- Boomer Consulting visionary and strategist Gary Boomer
- CPA.com CEO Erik Asgeirsson
- Abraham Group CEO Jay Abraham
- VeraSage Institute founder Ron Baker
- Culture Works co-founder Chester Elton
- Transition Advisors president Joel Sinkin
- CPA Trendlines CEO Rick Telberg
- AccountantsWorld director of practice development Hitendra Patil and vice president of marketing Div Bhansali
Participants can earn one CPE credit for each session. Register now.